Image Map

Sunday 7 February 2016

Winter Weekend Vibes


It's finally February and the days are getting a little longer!  I can just feel spring on the horizon, but for now I'm staying warm on my weekend excursions.  Here are two outfits I wore recently that are perfect for staying warm and cozy and still stylish enough to go from a chilly walk to a pub or dinner later.  I am just living in sweater dresses (this one is a steal at $20 from www.romwe.com) and over the knee boots.  For my second look, I doubled up on coats layering a parka over a leather jacket.  Lastly, I don't go anywhere this winter without my cashmere beanie from Cos - it's so soft!  xo
Parka Massimo Dutti// Leather jacket Sandro// Jeans Penney's
Sweater dress Romwe// bag Chanel// Boots Guess

No comments:

Post a Comment